Following are Recent Updates on the website including Around the World Dinners (AWD) and Lunches (AWL), Tours, Social Events, and some non-Club items of interest to members.
– While all members are welcome to sign up for these events, please notify the designated Hosts by the RSVP Deadline if you want to attend. Signup normally begins 60 days prior to the event.
– If you have signed up for an event and cannot attend, let the hosts / tour leader know! We must give the restaurants an accurate count. Also, most events have wait lists, so if you cannot attend then another member could.
– For Tours be considerate and complete the whole tour including any meals. Click for the Guidelines on Proper Tour Etiquette.
– If you are planning a tour, please include the general starting and ending locations and approximate tour length so members may better determine if they might attend.
– If you are hosting an event please review your event on this Upcoming Events page and the Club Calendar and email the webmaster with any corrections or updates.
Members may click on the appropriate link on the left to go to the page with more details.
Access to the Members Only Pages is limited to paid members for 2023. QUICK LINK for 2023 Membership Application / Renewal and Payment.
Revised By-Laws posted 9/24 on Members page: CLUB ADMIN: FINANCIALS, BY-LAWS, POLICIES
September Newsletter (posted 9/1)
Membership Rosters (posted 9/20)
Upcoming Events (updated 9/20)
Fall Tour 10/13
AWD AWD Bocca Grande, Canal Fulton Tue 10/10
AWL/D Barry Dyngles Austintown,OH Sat. 9/23
Boo Tour 10/21
Completed Events 2023 (updated 6/27)
Drive for Ice Cream 6/21
Sortie to Smithfield Drive 6/17
Club Calendar (updated 9/20)
Events listed above:
AWD Harry’s Steakhouse 10/2