NOTE: A DECISIONTO CANCEL OR CONTINUE THE FYBO TOUR WILL BE MADE CLOSER TO THE EVENT. PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK THIS SITE FOR UPDATES
Tour Leader: John and Donna Garsteck
This is a leisurely TOP DOWN drive on curvy back roads leaving the Medina Antique Mall and a lunch in Amish Country.
Where: Meet at the parking lot for Medina Antique Mall located at 2797 Medina Rd. (Rt 18), Medina, OH. This is just east of I71 on Rt. 18 (click for map). The entrance to the parking is off on Windfall Rd. and behind Dunkin’ Donuts.
From I71 go east on Rt.18 and then left on Windfall Rd. and then left behind Dunkin Donuts into the parking lot .
From I77 go west on rt.18 and right on Windfall Rd. just before I71 and then left behind Dunkin Donuts into the parking lot.
Time: plan arrive by 9:00 AM. Drivers meeting at 9:15 AM and leaving promptly at 9:30 AM.
* We will form 4 groups of approx 12 cars. When you arrive, please join a group that is not full.
* Those that need insurance release forms, please print one (click for form) , fill out and bring with you to save time when checking in.
* Bring Walkie-Talkies and / or CBs .
* Be prepared for cold weather, this is a top down “FREEZE YOUR BUTT OFF TOUR ” unless it is raining. . In case of snow , the tour will be cancelled and we will try to reschedule.
* Please have a full gas tank and an empty bladder!!!, No pit stops are planned and there are none on the roads we will be cruising.
* To sign up, contact John and Donna Garsteck via email, or sign up sheet at meeting, or phone 1-440-238-9363 and leave a message.
Looking forward to seeing everyone for a fun day!
John and Donna Garsteck